- 10 ounces melted butter
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 dozen Louisiana oysters
- Parmesan cheese, to taste
- Romano cheese, to taste
- Combine melted butter, seasoning and garlic.
- Shuck oysters, leaving each on the half shell and preserving as much liquor as possible.
- Top each oyster with 1 tablespoon of the butter mixture and sprinkle with cheeses to taste.
- Place on hot grill in its shell, allowing oyster to cook in its juices until its edges begin to curl.
Return to Recipe List