- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 46-ounce can pineapple juice
- 1 6-ounce can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 16-ounce jar red cherries, chopped
- 1 15-ounce can crushed pineapple
- 32 ounces 7-Up or Sprite soft drink
- 3/4 to 1 fifth bourbon
- Add sugar to water and heat in microwave for 1 to 2 minutes. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Add juices, cherries, pineapple, soft drink, and Bourbon, stirring well.
- Freeze in quart-sized containers, stirring occasionally while in the freezer. Can be kept frozen for several months.
- Fruit may settle at the bottom of the container along with the liquor. Gently break up slush with tines of a fork to mix fruit into slush before serving.