- 3 pounds ground beef
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 12 store-bought “slider” mini buns
- 12 slices provolone cheese, cut in half
- 1 bottle of your favorite prepared olive salad mix
- Prepare a grill for indirect cooking.
- In a medium bowl, season ground beef with salt and pepper. Form into 12 small patties. Grill to desired doneness, turning once on each side, 4 minutes per side for medium.
- Grill buns. On bottom half of each bun, place a little olive salad, top with burger, followed by 2 small slices of provolone cheese, more olive salad, and then top half of bun.
- Serve immediately with Balsamic-Basil Tomato Salad.
Holly Goetting, Executive Chef, Charley G’s, Lafayette, LA,