- 20 (41-50 count) Louisiana shrimp
- 2 tablespoons clarified butter
- 1/4 cup Triple Sec
- 1 teaspoon green onions
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 10 ounces cooked angel hair pasta
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- Diced tomato, red, yellow and green bell pepper for garnish
- In a large skillet over high heat, sauté shrimp in butter until pink.
- Add Triple Sec, flame off alcohol.
- Stir in green onions and Creole seasoning.
- SautÈ for 2 minutes.
- Pour in whipping cream and bring to a boil.
- Stir in cooked pasta.
- When cream pulls from the side of the pan, remove from heat and garnish with parsley, tomato and bell peppers.
Chef Eric Weil, Cafe LaFourche, Donaldsonville, LA